Skip hire is one of the best investments you can make in Adelaide. You can schedule weekly or bi-weekly waste pickups for your household or business. If you want to simplify your waste disposal, this is one of the best ways you can do it.
However, the hiring process could be quite hectic. There are some things you’ll have to fill before you can get your skip bin. If you’ve had issues hiring a skip bin in the past, keep on reading.
Here are the steps you need to go through for smooth skip hire:
Choose a Skip Hire
Before hiring a skip bin, you should have a company in mind. There are many skip companies in Adelaide, and you’ll need to do your research early. If you decide to patronise the first bin hire you to come across, numerous things could happen:
- You could fall victim to a scam: There are many scam businesses, and you could easily be a victim.
- Bad reputation: Many companies only offer bad services, and you’ll never find out without researching. They’ll look very professional and polite, but once you hire, you’ll see their true colours. But at this point, it may be too late.
- Illegal: There’s a high possibility of experiencing this if you’re looking for the lowest prices. Illegal businesses are very cheap because of their harmful practices. For example, some may be disposing of your trash anywhere they can.
How smooth hiring a bin goes dominantly depends on the skip hire company in Adelaide. Some may frustrate the process, while others make it very easy.
So, the first step is ensuring you do thorough research before renting.
Know All the Necessary Details
You want to hire a skip bin, but what do you want to use it for? Knowing the purpose will save you a lot of time. For example, you want to rent a skip bin for a Christmas party you’re hosting. But you don’t know where you’ll be hosting it or how long you’ll need it.
Cover all the necessary bases before you fill out the booking form. Here are some things you have to know:
- Your location: This could be your home, business or event centre. You must input the correct location. If your skip is sent to the wrong place, you will have to pay extra charges for added transportation costs.
- Delivery time: What time do you want the bin delivered? To be safe, it’s advisable to have it delivered the day before. So, you can set it up and find a place to put it. Skips can be quite big, and wheeling them in could be a hassle.
- Duration: Know how long you’ll be renting the bin. You can add extra days before hiring so you can return the bin before it’s due.
- Skip size:Go for a skip size that’ll sufficiently accommodate all your needs.
Once you have all these details, the booking won’t take you more than 10 minutes.
Fill out the form on the website and wait for your bin to arrive. The booking process at the mini bin is extremely simple. Order your bin now- our customer service is available to help you with whatever you need.