Skip bins are very useful items. You can use them for waste disposal and storage purposes, so they’re very versatile. However, they could be quite expensive if you want to buy them, so it’s better just to hire them. But hiring skip bins in Adelaide is not as easy as it seems- it could be quite problematic.
It’s either you get the wrong size, or your bins arrive late – you might have experienced one of these issues already. Well, you don’t have to. With Mini Bins, you get hassle-free skip bin hires. In addition, you can trust us to always deliver because:
Delayed delivery of your skip bins can seriously affect your plans and schedule. First, you’d be frustrated because you need it urgently. And even when you decide to look for alternatives, they may not have what you need.
One guaranteed thing with us is swift delivery to wherever you are in Adelaide. You’ll get your skip bins as long as you order them ahead of time. You may even get them before the time they’re due. However, you should book your bins early because they may be unavailable.
Complicated bookings can be so frustrating. It’s either:
- You have to provide too much unnecessary information that you’d rather not.
- You’re getting late responses. How can you expect a business that replies late to deliver early?
- Customer service is rude and isn’t answering your questions.
Booking skip bins should be quite easy, and that’s how it is with Mini Bins. Our website is easy to navigate. And our customer care is always available to help out with any issues. You won’t have to offer any information you’re not comfortable with,
Simply tell us the following:
- The type of waste that you want to dispose of- green waste, household waste, clean fill, etc.
- Your location – where do you live or where you want the skip bins delivered to.
- Payment method. You don’t need to worry; your details are 100% safe with us.
- Skip size. What skip bin size do you want?
- Contact information and other necessary details.
Getting the right-sized skip bin can be quite tricky. It could be smaller than you need or too large for you to handle. You should go a size up while ordering to be on the safe side. Ordering an extra skip bin could be an expense you can’t afford. However, we can take care of the transportation – we can drop the bins off and pick them up later.
Our skip bin selection is wide- it varies from 3 cubic metres to 9 cubic metres. So if you’re unsure of the size you’ll need, we’re one click away.
What type of waste do you want to dispose of in the hired Skip Bins in Adelaide? We handle a variety of waste. Do you need skip bins urgently? We have many bins available. Do you have any questions for us? We’ll figure it out; just send us a message.